Saturday 27 August 2011

Plastic Leaf

This is my second post today. At Splitcoaststampers ways to use it Hannah has challenged us to use recycled something.  I chose to use some plastic wrapping to make a leaf.  I used the same leaf from DDH luscious leaves digi set as a template.  The sentiment I used is from DDH hello seasons set. I embossed the leaf designs, then painted them with moca brown acrylic paint.  When that was dry, I used some ink pads to add some brown and orange tints to the leaf.    I also added the little orange leaf brad just for fun.  It just proves you can use just about anything to create with!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great idea! I would have never thought of doing that!
Hugs
Tracy

Alice said...

beautiful fall colors. lovely card!

Hannah Clark said...

Oh wow! This is gorgeous, Jennifer! I love the leaf!