Wednesday 26 October 2011

New Home

Today I have a card that I've made for a new family that we've met who just moved to town.  I found this wonderful home at Broken Box Stock.  (They have so many amazing stamps there, be sure to go check it out!)  I coloured the image with pencil crayons and baby oil, then matted it on some Stampin' Up cardstock and distressed the edges.  I layered it on some great papers from New Seasons.  I added a sparkly green ribbon and tied it in a bow!  For a finishing touch, I added a computer generated sentiment. I hope they feel welcome.   I am entering this card in Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes challenge.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a great house! I really like houses...I have a collection! Your distressed edges look fantastic! Beautiful card, Jennifer, and so sweet of you to welcome your new neighbours this way! :o)

Sue U said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Sisters Anything Goes challenge, hugs Sue xx