Thursday 1 December 2011

Best Friend Around

Here I am again!  I could chose what bird image to use, so I made both of them. This card is for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge "to use a bird".  On this card I used the adorable image and sentiment by Stretch N' Bubbles.  I coloured them with markers and inked the edges with some Color Box blue ink.  I then matted it to some textured cardstock from Stampin' Up and some green gingam from my stash.  I then paired some lovely brown ribbons (the ruffled is from Stampin' Up and the satin was a gift) for the trunk.  I needed a finishing touch, so I decided to add some green pearls to the corners.  It's wonderful to have great friends. I thank the Lord Jesus everyday for the wonderful comments that you all leave for me! It is wonderful to have others to share my creations with! HUGS!!!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Aww, this is so adorable. I love the way you gathered your ribbon and that sentiment is fabulous!

Nancy said...

That is just too cute, Jennifer! Such a sweet card to give to a friend! I love it!...Nancy :o)

Pauline said...

This is so sweet ... one of my favourite SNB images!

Debbie said...

Sooo cute!! Love the image and sentiment!!
I've looked around and realy like your work, so I'm your newest follower!
I appreciate the clear testimony of the gospel on your blog, too!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

Oh this is just adorable!!! LOVE the two owls and great sentiment!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!