Saturday 17 December 2011

Moving Appreciation

I've another post to share with you today.  My friend who was moving just hasn't time to put together some thank you cards for the young men who helped them move.  So I made these as a gift for her.

These young men took their vehicles back and forth many times hauling their things so I saw this cute car from MelJen's and thought it would be perfect.  The sentiment is from TLC.  I added some fun ribbon that reminded me of a road, even though all our roads are covered in snow and you cannot see the lines till Spring comes.  I pray they enjoy these and know how much their work was appreciated!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

This was such a thoughtful gift for your friend Jennifer. :-) The card image is so fun. Hugs!

Nancy said...

Such cute cards, Jennifer! The ribbon is so perfect! You're such a sweet friend to make these cards as a gift! Did you make one for yourself too? lol :o)

Cindy said...

OMG!!! Those are just adorable!!! I'm sure they loved them!! What a great thing to do for your friend!!
I love that dp!!!