Friday 23 December 2011

What is New?

Hello, over at Pixie Dust Paperie they're having a challenge to create something that means "New" to you.  So I have a new home card to share with you.  My Aunt just moved into a new place (an appartment, 11th floor- WOW!) and I wanted to surprise her with a card.
Since I don't have any appartment buildings, I thought this would do.  I am using an image from my stash, I can't remember by whom,  and a computer generated sentiment.  I used some DP by K & Company with some Offray ribbon.  The little roses were from some craft things that I found at our local recycling "free store".   I used my EK Success trim punch and some sweet little blue rhinestones to finish it off.
Thanks for popping by, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

she is going to love your card! and how kind of you to think of her.
have a most Merry Christmas!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a lovely card for your aunt, thanks for playing along with Pixie!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just adorable! I know your aunt will love it!

Chriss