Wednesday 15 February 2012

February Release at Clear Dollar Stamps

Hi! Thanks for dropping by! Today I'm going to be sharing with you some of the images that are being released today over at Clear Dollar Stamps. This is a long post, but I hope you'll enjoy it! I have just started designing for them and just love their amazing image sets! First I'd like to share with you a card that I've made using The Light of His Love set (and all the others) that you can find at their store Here!  There are so many different cards that you can make with each of their sets!
Secondly I want to share one that I made with their Pray without ceasing set. I've made three variations, one for each of my daughters and one for the other young friend that comes over to do scripture memory with us.  



Thirdly, here is a card that I've created with their Jesus' Hands set.

Lastly, this is the card that I've created with the Word Art of Psalm 46:10, which I've paired with another lovely image from the Flower Basket set.
Thank you so much for allowing me to share my cards and these amazing images with you.  If you'd like to see more please drop by the Clearly iStamp blog to see the other new releases being offered.  The designers on the team have created some wonderful cards for you to see! If you'd like to purchase any of their wonderful sets do head on over to the Clear Dollar Stamps Store  where their prices are fantastic, allowing anyone the opportunity to use them!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Good morning, Jennifer! So many beautiful cards! It's nice to see all those lovely stamps being used so well! I'm off to take a look at the store now! Thanks so much for sharing!...Nancy :o)

Sandy said...

Wow, look at all the beautiful cards! I love seeing such a variety and then the pretty colors on the different cards. Most of all, the Scripture you added to them. I can't pick a favorite but I do love the variety in embellishing you did on them all!

Cindy said...

Jennifer, these are all wonderful cards!! The little girls are just adorable and I love all of the details you sued!! Please stop on over at my blog today, as the Design Divas are having our monthly Oldies But Goodies blog hop.
www.cindyantics.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

WOW! Those are some gorgeous Christian themed stamps. Thanks for showcasing them with your lovely cards Jennifer. :-)