Saturday 17 March 2012

He Loves

CiCtop5newerSM 
Today I'd like to share with you a card that I've made inspired by the challenge going on over at Clearly iStamp.  It is a challenge inspired by SCRIPTURE.  I am using a sentiment from the set Melody of Truth and it can be found at Clear Dollar Stamps HERE

Every time I read this I hear the old hymn playing through my mind. Oh how He loves you and me! Such a great truth that God in his love sent down his Son Jesus to pay the price for our sins. And oh what a price it was.  I am so very thankful that His sacrifice paid the complete price for my sins.  Jesus in the Bible says this "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." -John 6:47  "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." - John 14:6  The Father is in Heaven, therefore if we are to go to heaven, there is only one way.  Praise God that Jesus has made a way for all to be saved and forgiven.  It is my prayer that if you haven't yet believed on Jesus for the salvation of your very soul that you would seek Him while there is time.  It says in the Bible in Hebrews 9:27 " And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement:" Without believing on Jesus alone for salvation, there is no forgiveness for sin.  We have all sinned and we all need Jesus.  Have you believed?
I am also sharing this card at Word Art Wednesday.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

This is such a pretty card with the colors, lace and butons. The saying is what makes the card!!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!!!!
I'm so thankful He loved me!!!

Tracy said...

So sweet Jennifer. :-) Pretty die cut and the buttons are a cute embellishment. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Really gorgeous creation Jennifer!! Love your colors and your lace ribbon! :)

Tameko said...

So pretty. I live the papers & lace!

trisha too said...

Really pretty, and a wonderful design. Thank you for joining in at Word Art Wednesday!

:)