Monday 12 March 2012

My Parents are Coming Today!

Hi everyone, just wanted to share something with you today! I am so excited and I'm waiting here for my parents to arrive.  I haven't seen my parents in about 1 1/2 years and we are bursting at the seams about it! They are staying in a hotel around the corner from us this time so we put together some 'yummies' for them to munch on and this...
We bought it last Thursday -these bulbs go fast so we snagged one while we could.  It has opened more than I thought it would but here it is all dolled up and "supported".  It should make their room smell lovely!
Here is a close pic of the lovely flowers! This is my favorite colour of hyacinth and I wasn't disapointed to have to enjoy it for a few days before they get it. Plus of course a card,- wouldn't be complete without one, sorry I forgot to take a pic of it.  I dropped it off in their hotel room so it's waiting for them to check in.  Thanks for dropping by, I don't know how much I'll be posting this week, but be sure to come back Thursday for the new release day for Clear Dollar Stamps and Friday for the new challenge at Card Crafter's Circle! See you then!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Hope you enjoy your visit! :-) Hugs!

Anne-Marie said...

I am soooo excited for you....squeeeeeeeel!
Lovely thought with the beautiful hyacinth...have a blessed time!

Nancy said...

YAY!! Have a FABULOUS time, Jennifer! It's so sweet of you to get them flowers...and a card, of course! Cherish every moment! Don't worry about making cards this week...there's lots of time for that later!...Nancy :o)

Sandy S said...

Enjoy your visit! It will be so nice to have them there!

Sandy S

Debbie said...

Have a wonderful time!! I understand living far from parents and it is such a blessing when they visit!!! Enjoy!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Enjoy your visit and this precious time together. By the way, congratulations on your win at Word Art Wednesday!
Blessings,
Karen

Trish and Treasure said...

Great gift,it's so pretty!