Sunday 18 March 2012

Spring is in the Air!

Good morning everyone! Are you interested in some "Spring" inspiration? There's a blog hop going on with Clear Dollar Stamps on the Clearly iStamp blog! For me, one of the first signs of spring is the return of the birds! I just love to open my windows and hear them singing away happily! It lifts the spirit and brings joy to my soul! The sunshine and blue skies are so cheerful to! I have used this wonderful new set at Clear Dollar Stamps called Cheeps! The digital paper is from another CDS set called Patch Pal Lamb.  Just click on the name of the set and it'll take you to the store for a closer look! The cardstock is from the Dollar Store and the yellow floss and buttons are from my collection.
                      
Here is the list of all the wonderful ladies sharing inspriation today: Do hop through each of thier blogs and leave a comment.  There will be a comment chosen for a wonderful prize of $25 in digital stamps! The winner will be posted Thursday March 22nd.  If you came here from Cassie's blog then you're in the right place. If you get lost, just take a peek below at where you are.
Clearly iStamp - Lori
Barb
Jerusha
Lisa
Cassie
Jennifer (me)
Tameko
Deanne
Kathy
Linda
Sarah

Thank  you for dropping by!  The next stop is Tameko's Blog. Do let me know what your favourite things of spring are!

30 comments:

Holy Heifer (Amy) said...

I love the blue but most of all love the stitching around the card.

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun card--all your details--stitching, buttons--and the colors make a delightful card!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Great card. I love the blue bird.

Bilyana said...

Super cute card! I like the colors you have chosen :)

Viji Siddharth said...

very cute card!i have acrylic stamps from CDS, and i love them. i love the new line of digi stamps!!

Edwina said...

How cute! I love the paper and buttons you used. I love stitching on cards. Wish I could do it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

SO adorable!! Love the hand stitching!

Deanne :)

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Donna said...

Adorable card. Love your color choice. Best things come in threes and your buttons certainly qualify.

Marsha said...

The stitching your have done around the card is just great - love it.

Aundria B. said...

Love the blue and yellow combo - so bright and cheery! I love all of the bright colors of spring - it's like the world just waking up again after a long nap. Thank you for sharing this card.

Kathy D. said...

Oh like how you did the stitching around the edge. and that digital paper was perfect for him!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card, thank you so much for sharing it.

Tami B. said...

Wonderful card and great details in it. I love blue and yellow together, it's so cheery.

Nancy said...

What a wonderful card, Jennifer! I really like the stitching on this one, and the sentiment is fantastic!
Our robins were back for the first time yesterday morning! It's always such a joy to see them...and a sure sign of Spring!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

TOO cute! The bright blue and yellow together are wonderful and that little birdie is such a sweetie. Cheery, bright and fun Jennifer! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh I just adore the bird!! Such a pretty blue monochromatic theme!! Love the added buttons as well!! Thanks for stopping in on my blog sweetie!! HUGS

Debbie said...

This is the cutest card!!! I love the colours and the stitching!!!

Helen Dooley said...

adorable! really a cute card!

Tameko said...

So beautiful Jennifer. Nice stitching detailing.

Jennifer said...

Love all the blues....that bird is sooooo cute!

stampcz said...

Love the colors and the stitching!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Jennifer, this card is just wonderful. I totally love everything about it! Love that stitching!! Great card girl!
Hugs, Sarah

Jo4Him said...

Beautiful card; so sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love the sentiment
Hugs Julie P

Becky Sorensen said...

Awesome card. I love the colors!!

Janet said...

Very cute card!
God bless,
Janet

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Jennifer. The bird is so cute and I love the buttons and stitching.

Tanja said...

Veru cute card, well done!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the colors and stitching.