Sunday 27 May 2012

Just Delighted!

Hello! Today I am delighted to share with you my first card as a member of the Designed 2 Delight design team! I just adore this Lil Birdie image and knew it would be my first to use for the team!  You can find it HERE at the store.
For my card, I coloured the image with prismas and for the flowers - I chose my Crayola markers...yes you read right! (They just happened to have the colour I wanted ) I then cut it out in the oval with my Creative Memories cutters and then added two more layers of K& Company papers.  The bottom layer I cut out the scallop with a pair of decorative scissors. This I added to some beautiful paper by K &Company that was matted to another solid purple layer like the image.  Then I layered the lace and dark purple organza ribbon together and popped three lovely roses on top to break it up.  Then came the sentiment, popped up with foam dots and lastly the pearls.
I am so excited to be a part of this incredible team and work with Faith's wonderful images! Do keep peeking in.....I'll have more to share with you from Designed 2 Delight as the weeks go by!
Enjoy the rest of your  weekend!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful card!! I love all your added detail!!

Laura Bradley said...

This is really pretty Jennifer! I really love this image! Laura x

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! What a sweet little image! I really love the little roses you used too! Where are they from? I look forward to seeing more from Designed 2 Delight! :o)

Karen Howard said...

This is really pretty! LOVE the image and lace, lovely! Hugs, Karen

Tracy said...

YAY! Your first card for D2D and you did a beautiful job. :-) Lovely coloring and a very pretty design Jennifer. Hugs!