Sunday 10 June 2012

A New Heart

Praise God that he has given me a new heart with which to love Him with!  Praise God for the gift of His Holy Spirit which leads and guides and expounds unto me the meaning in His Word.
So many times I've heard how the Lord is perfecting what we already have.  The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is giving us something better......something new!
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." -2 Corinthians 5:17
Have you believed on the name of Jesus for your salvation? Have you become a new creature? The Lord Jesus has a new heart and a new spirit waiting for you.......will you trust in Him?

I'm sharing this at Word Art Wednesday-scripture/encouragement
The wonderful scripture that I've used for my card is their free word art that they've offered and is created by Word Art by Karen.  I've combined it with some lovely papers by Stampin' Up and some dark cardstock from the Dollar Store. (I've inked the edges of the papers with Pretty Colour green and Tim Holtz bundled sage inks.) The flowers and ribbon are from my collection and the rhinestones are Forever In Time.

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a lovely card...love those pretty roses on the side...perfect touch!

Natalie said...

Beautiful message and a gorgeous card. (and yes, I have believed and thanking my Lord Jesus that I am a new creation!) God bless!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer: I love the deep rich green tones on this card. I saw another card this week that was done in greens, and they really catch my eye. They're so rich in earthy tones. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation more than I can possibly express. May God bless your week, my friend.
Hugs,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Nancy said...

Amen, Jennifer, and yes, I believe! Your card is beautiful! I really like the lovely green, and the flower is so pretty!...Nancy :o)

Tracy said...

Yes indeed I am a new creature in Christ! This is another beautiful scripture card Jennifer. The little flower spray is a perfect compliment. Hugs!

Wendy Swenne said...

Stunning card. Love all the greens. Just love this card.

Thanks so much for playing along with us on WAW.

Wendy

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous Jenny! love everything about your card....Great scripture!