Sunday 26 August 2012

Willow in the Rain

Hi! Thanks for popping by! Today I have a card that I've created for the For Fun Challenge - rain.  A long time ago a friend gave me this hand stamped image and I just found it going through my misc images that I save.   I often print out things or stamp a bunch of something and don't get to using them right away.   So......with that said here is Willow in the rain.  I love seeing little girls with outfits that match their umbrellas so I coloured her to match as well.  I used crayola markers for her.  Yes, you read it right, crayola!  I dream of the day when I have copics, but these have to do until then. I wanted a bit more vivid colour than I can get with my pencil crayons.  I paired it with some great K& Company papers and some misc ribbon to separate the panels.  The sentiment is Heidi Grace and the rhinestones are Forever in Time.
We've had soooooo much rain here in the Yukon this summer that I felt I just had to play along! hehehe
Oh and just for fun to I have some blog candy up for grabs HERE!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely green/blue combo. And she is coloured up so beautiful Jennifer...
Precious image...
TFS - Enjoy your day and new week ahead....

Helen Dooley said...

LOVE this! Thank you so much for playing along this week at FFC. I alwyas love visiting your blog.

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love these colors together. This image is so sweet.

Annette Allen said...

adorable card...I love that image...great coloring..

Anonymous said...

Oh this is darling Jennifer!! I just adore EB's images! :) Great colors too!!