Tuesday 25 December 2012

Birthday Birdie!

Hi! I have a card I'd like to share with you today.  This sweetheart sharing a cupcake with the birdie is an image by Designed 2 Delight as part of the freebie challenge going on HERE! It's called Tweet Birthday Gift and can be found HERE!  If you play along, then the next months image is free, and so on! Who wouldn't want a chance to have some of Faith's incredible images?  So do pop over an play along!
For my card I've coloured it up with my prismas and a touch of marker for some small details.  Then I rounded and inked the edges blue (hard to see in the pic).  I layered up some fun papers by K & Company and tied on a ribbon by Offray with small rhinestones in the bottom panel.  The sentiment is from Lil' Inkers and the cupcake is 'iced' and glittered.
I hope you're all having a great week! Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is precious Jennifer!! Love the bright colors and darling image! :) Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Cheryl said...

So darling! I love this sweet image and the pretty papers you used.

Creations by Shirl said...

So girly girly -love it...
Hope you and your family and a beautiful Christmas holiday....
TFS ~