Saturday 12 January 2013

Scribbles Designs - come check it out!

Hi Everyone! Some exciting news to share with you! Some of you may have noticed a new little button under my design teams on the right sidebar.  Well.........My friend Sandy from Scribbles by Sandy has opened up a new challenge blog to showcase her wonderful images!!!! She's still having a design team call until the 15th so if you'd like a chance at this, pop over HERE and sign up! I am delighted to say that I have been chosen to be on her team as well and look forward to sharing some of my creations using her images with you.  Go HERE to Scribbles Designs to see some of the great images up for sale!


So...........Pop on over to the new Scribbles Designs challenge blog and check it out!

The very first challenge and Grand Opening is officially on the 15th, so do come join us for that....there will be prizes!!!! and lots of inspiration to boot! See you there!

No comments: