Thursday 24 January 2013

Tiffany in the Daffodils


Hello! Today starts another wonderful challenge at Card Crafter's Circle! This time is Yellow and Green.  Yellow and green make me think of spring and daffodils.  Now in the stores they are bringing out the forced bulbs and making me think of growing things again.  Although I still have about 3 more months till spring is here in the Yukon.
Anyhoo, back to my card.   I have used the delighful Tiffany in victorian gown by our sponsor Milk Coffee.   They are offering 3 images to the winner and one image for each of the top 3!!!


For my card, I've added a row of daffodil bunches I found at The Bird's Cards -free. and then used this wonderful sentiment by Hannelie at Desert Diva found free HERE!  With a bit of lace and ribbon with a couple rhinestones, it make me want to go for a walk among some flowers!  Oh, and a closer look at this lovely lady. Come join us at the Card Crafter's Circle for some fun! Have a great day!


8 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! I love all the pretty daffodils and that girl is really sweet too! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw you did Tiffany justice in the garden... love the color/combo and pretty background embossing..

Jenée said...

Jennifer, your card is beautiful. I really like the soft embossing you've done for the background, and those jonquil are a lovely border. Your Tiffany with kitten is lovely colored up. Top notch job, girl!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Such a pretty image and border and I love the embossed background!!

Sandy said...

Very pretty colors! I love the way you have the flowers across the bottom and the pretty sentiment! The embossing adds a great touch too!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured and created, so sweet
Hugs Julie P

Tracy said...

I am so ready for the lovely spring colors in your card to come. This is so cheerful Jennifer. Beautiful job! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

OH my this is really gorgeous Jennifer! Love the cheery colors and the flowers at her feet! TFS! HUGS :)