Monday 11 February 2013

So Blessed......

I have been so blessed to be able to share with all of you and have your feedback on what I share! God is so good to me!
I have created this card for the I {heart} sketches # 5 challenge over at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.  I have used this fantastic butterfly and sentiment from the Thankful for Friendship set that you can find HERE! I coloured it up with pencil crayons and layered it over some wonderful paper scraps form my stash! A touch of ribbon and a rose from my flower collection.  Then for the butterfly, whose wings are actually curled up a touch I added pearls in the place of the little circles that are drawn there.
So if you're looking for inspiration just pop over to Delightful Inspiration from the heart for the sketch challenge details then pop over to the From the Heart Stamps if you're looking for something new to pick up a wonderful image to play along!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Really pretty card, Jennifer! I love the bright and happy colours you used! That's a really fun sketch!...Nancy :o)

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty pink butterfly Jennifer!
love all the pearls~
BTW - disregard my (2) emails regarding the watermarks, I will do with what I have...

Tracy said...

Trying to play catch up again after a busy weekend. The bright pink and green really pop together Jennifer. the added pearls are fun too. Hugs!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Very pretty Jennifer. You really brought the butterfly to life. Lovely colours. xx Kathy

Sara I. said...

This is so pretty Jen!! Love the pinks and your take on the sketch. Awesome job on the butterfly. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love on my lo - I had missed your visits and it truly made me smile!
Hope you have a fabulous day! xx

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love the colors and bit of lace.



--Cheryl--

**Stop by my blog and check out the give away from Paper Nest Dolls**

Anonymous said...

I love the pink and green, so pretty
Hugs Julie P

Sandy said...

Your card just pops with color and is so pretty! I love the sentiment you used and the flower. The butterfly is perfect a perfect touch with those pearl dots. SO pretty!

Skye said...

A very pretty card. You have used the design so well I love the colours, the bright pinks and greens work so well together.
Thank you for your nice comments on my blog

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!!! The recipient will be blessed by this!!