Thursday 30 May 2013

Stripes and Gracie


Happy Sunny Day to You!  I hope you're enjoying some sunshine, even if it's just on the inside.  
Today I have a card to share with you that I've created for the Card Crafter's Circle challenge this week.  Stripe Me Silly!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Stamp Art Design by Kathryne and I've used her fabulous Gracie image and sentiment.  I've coloured her up with pencil crayons and yes, if you look at her dress, I made a huge booboo! After my card was all done I accidentally dropped a stamp pad on her! Eeeek! Any suggestions on how to cover that?  I used some wonderful stripped paper by Recollections and some corrigated cardboard with a gel corner with a piece of matching paper under it.  That wonderful doily is a Cherry Lynn die that I earned by selling some of my crocheted flowers! Then after popping up the sentiment I added a bunch of pearls (ready made and liquid).  
I hope you have time to join us this week, stripes are so much fun and who wouldn't want to win some wonderful digis by Stamp Art Design by Kathryne?  Do pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle to see some wonderful inspiration from my fellow designers!  
Have a beautiful day!

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Jennifer.
Love the stripes and the background for the image . Beautiful colouring .I would not try to re touch the colouring after your mishap. I myself would not have noticed had you not mentioned it ..it is a beautiful hand made creation flaws and all .
A blind man would be happy to see it .
hugs Shirley-Anne

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Soft and sweet with your lovely pastels, Jennifer. You can barely notice the "booboo". It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge again. xx Kathy

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I like the dimension with her cut and popped up! The corrugated cardboard is a great background!
Your booboo is hardly noticeable! (You could drop it a few more times so her dress is striped, too! LOL)

Danielle Dunn said...

Wow, so cute! I love how you put her on a fence! Hey, where's the horse? LOL!

Sara S. said...

Pretty card!

Esther Asbury said...

Cute! I love the piece of cardboard behind the image! It adds texture and interest!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Trying to catch up, Jennifer..i've saved the post in my email..now i have time to write. I always, always love these little girls you color..and i love how you used the corrugated cardboard too!