Thursday 13 June 2013

Vintage Stitches


Hello Friends! Today is a new challenge over at the Card Crafter's Circle and it's all about Stitching! So  faux stitching like I've done or if you like real stitching that's fabulous to!




For my card I've used this wonderful silhouette image by Floppy Latte called Little Hibiscus and the flower stem called Floral Corner Arrangement.  I coloured them with my pencil crayons and then added them to the card over a doily (Cherry Lynn Designs) and striped paper from K & Company.  I added some crocheted lace and a wonderful sentiment from Tina Wenke.


Now Floppy Latte is giving a wonderful prize to the winner so why not give it a chance?  Do pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle and see the wonderful inspiration that they are sharing!
I would also love to share this card with Word Art Wednesday.


8 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Jennifer .
Adore the frame for the amazing image along with the lace and background paper .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Linda . J said...

This is just gorgeous Jennifer, love the colours and your design is beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Esther Asbury said...

What a gorgeous card! I love all the elements you included in it! Love the faux stitching too -- I use that technique a lot!

Jenée said...

Girl, you totally ROCKED this one! It is gorgeous!

Danielle Dunn said...

Be-U-Ti-ful!

Stef H said...

o is this ever gorgeous!!!! gor-g-us!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Jennifer. I really like the silhouette, and I thank you so much for stopping by to share this with us. Hope you're enjoying the summer. Please keep in touch.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Grandma Bonnie said...

This is really, really pretty, Jennifer! I love the cotton lace!