Monday 15 July 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps July Release!


Hi Everyone! Today is the July Release from Clearly Digi Stamps! It's a wonderful one so have yourself a peek!
I have made a couple of samples for you.  First up here is a card that I've created with the Such a Crab set.  I love this little hermit crab and I've coloured him with pencil crayons.  The paper I got at the Dollar Store and the sentiment (that comes with the set) is just perfect! It's a great set, see below all the goodies  that come with.




For my second card I've used the adorable little bookworm.  From the Time for School set.  I've coloured it up with watercolour markers and popped him up over some great papers from my stash. The sentiment is also from my stash and I'm not sure where it originally came from.  I did think that it was perfect with this little worm, because- well books are our friends and take us to many different places!


Thank you so much for peeking at my creations! There are many more wonderful sets being showcased by the design team at the Clearly i Stamp blog so do pop over and check them all out! 

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

LOVE that crab card -- so adorable!

*Vicki* said...

AW!! These are both really adorable sets! :) I just adore your crab creation!! Too cute!

Debbie said...

These are both such cute and fun cards!!

Tracy said...

That "sand" paper is perfect and I love the nerdy little bookworm. hee hee Cute cards my friend. :-)