Thursday 11 July 2013

Rub-A-Dub-Dub


It's Lilac & Lavender at Card Crafter's Circle this week! We have a wonderful sponsor this week from Floppy Latte  and I've used their Laundry Tub image.  I love the rustic feel that those old tubs and washboards have and what laundry tub is complete without a clothes line?  I used a new embossing folder for the woodgrain and a sentiment by Tina Wenke.


There is wonderful inspiration at the Card Crafter's Circle blog.....so do go check it out.....and we'd love for you to share with us this week!
Have a beautiful day!

10 comments:

Sara S. said...

This is adorable. I love those itty-bitty purple clothespins! Great job!

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh the memories! I started my married life with this in my laundry .
Beautiful image and card .Love the clothes line too .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Nancy said...

Great card, Jennifer! I love all the sweet purple, and the words too! :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

I love it!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Too cute and super cute. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! I love the sentiment!! Love surely does help make laundry easier! :)

*Vicki* said...

Hey sweetie!! You know I love the purples here!! Gorgeous creation and such a fun idea with the embossed background and clothesline! :) HUGS

Tracy said...

Looks like the laundry's all done. LOL Fun images for this cute card Jennifer. :-)

Grandma Bonnie said...

How cute! Jennifer! I like how you put this card all together!