Monday 15 July 2013

Thoughts and Prayers


Hi Everyone! It's sketch time over at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}! I have used this wonderful set called Thankful for Friendship.  Unfortunately it's not available at this point but Faith's images are like that......they just are so wonderful that you want to use them over and over! Do pop over to the From the Heart Stamps store to her wonderful art! HERE!
I have also used some beautiful new paper from My Mind's Eye that I received from a talented teamies blog Candy! Do pop over to her blog....it's Sara at Folded Paper & Printed Pixels, she has another candy this month to!
I have also used some fun washi tape and stickles on the flowers.  I made it nice and flat so that it'll go in the mail easily.  Thinking of all of you that follow me and pray that you are well and that you are being touched by the truth and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ today!
Have a beautiful day and if you're interested, do pop over to join in the wonderful sketch challenge at the Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} blog.


This is also my second post for the day so do scroll down for the wonderful new Release from Clearly Digi Stamps! 

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the soft colors you used on this pretty card!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what pretty colors on this one! You've done a fabulous job with the sketch! HUGS

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I need some sympathy cards and this is great inspiration!

Danielle Dunn said...

Beautiful! Like the gloss.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jennifer, How pretty! These sketches are so neat, wish I had time to play!

Tracy said...

Awww so lovely Jennifer. Such pretty hues for your creation. Hugs!