Thursday 4 July 2013

Time for some Cool!


Hi All! Time for some cool! For those of you enduring tons of heat, here is something cool to look at.  Today begins a new challenge at the Card Crafter's Circle and it's Ice Baby Ice -summer coolness or winter frosties, you take your pick!  I've used this wonderful image called Winter Bliss by Michelle Perkett Studios and coloured it with watercolour markers.  I love snow and especially when I know that it's a long way off! hehehe

The sentiment I used is from a wonderful Simon Says Stamps set called Terra's Penguins Have Style.  The papers I used are from Recollections as well, with a border created with my Rockies decorative scissors.
Do pop over to the Card Crafter's Circle for some fantastic inspiration and to join along with us!  

5 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Jennifer .
Love your card design all in icy blue .Great background paper and super sentiment .
Hugs Shirley-Anne

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Jennifer! I've seriously been missing winter on these hot days! I guess it just around the corner though! lol Have a great weekend! :o)

Danielle Dunn said...

I like it!

Tracy said...

I do believe I could snuggle up to this guy right now. LOL Super cute Jennifer! Hugs!

Jenée said...

Oh, I just had to do a Christmas card for a DT assignment -- so wasn't motivated in that direction. Was too glad when summer finally arrived! Your little snowman is adorable, though. Well done!