Monday 12 August 2013

At All Times


Hello Friends!  Today I have a card to show you that I've created with the wonderful new sketch being offered at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!
I have used a wonderful sentiment from the Hello Sentiments set found HERE at From the Heart Stamps.  I have used also a couple papers from my collection and a sweet button from Prima.

Also I have a card to share with you using the new freebie that Faith is offering HERE! So if you'd like to play with it...just pop over and check it out!

Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sentiment, pretty image on the wedding card too,
Hugs julie P

*Vicki* said...

These are both really special and sentimental creations! Love what you did with that wedding image! HUGS :)

Danielle Dunn said...

I like them both!

Tracy said...

That sketch really caught my attention and I like how you've used it Jennifer. The grey and yellow are a great combo. Pretty, pretty! Hugs!