Thursday 15 August 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps August Release



Hi Everyone! I've very please to help announce the new August Release from Clearly Digi Stamps.  
There are some wonderful sets so do pop over to the Clearly iStamp blog and check them all out! 
For my part, I've create these cards to share with you!


For this card I've used a new set called Butterfly and Flowers and it comes with so many wonderful paper and images some of which I've used for this card.  With a touch of added lace and pearls I hope it brings a smile to someone's face. 



I have used this wonderful decorative sentiment with an added touch of lace and a wooden button with a ribbon bow behind.  

Next I have created a card with this great new set called Thinking of You!



I hope you've enjoyed these sets, and don't forget there is a ton more sets and wonderful inspiration from the design team! 
Thank you so much for dropping by! Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your Smiles card is absolutely beautiful, I love the colours and the lace and just about everything about it. Your other cards are wonderful too. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes

Tracy said...

They're all wonderful but I think the colors you used on the first one draw me the most. Beautiful cards Jennifer! Hugs!

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely cards! My favorite is the first --- so very sweet and feminine!

Anonymous said...

Love the colours on the first one, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jennifer, This is so pretty!