Friday 3 January 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy!


Hello Friends! I hope you are enjoying your day.  I have been very busy doing lots of things, but not a lot of crafty things.  Today I have a card to share with you that I've made for the Card Crafter's Circle blog.

The Card Crafter's Circle team is going to be taking  break for a bit.  Not sure how long, and I wanted to share something creative for you.  It's a new year and so many possibilities.  I hope you all have a wonderful crafty year!  I'm going to be slowing down a bit with things....but will still be posting the things that I create here to see.  I'm going to take some time to just create for fun, no commitments.

For my card, I've used this sweet image by From the Heart Stamps (which included the sentiment) called Owls on a Fence.  I used some misc paper from my stash and a bit of Stampin' Up ribbon.  Plus a touch of stickles to the snow...hard to see in the pic.
Have a beautiful day!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Super cute card, Jennifer!! Fun image, sweet little owl scene. Happy New Year and God bless!

Kristine said...

aww, very sweet! Love that image and your sentiments just make ya smile *Ü*

Unknown said...

This is such a cute card. I love the image and the colors you used; it's so happy. Enjoy your downtime and have fun creating just for you. Happy New Year!

~Tammy~ said...

This is super cute!!!

Tracy said...

There just something about owls isn't there. They always make me smile. Hope your new year is starting of wonderfully. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the sweet image, nicely done, Hope you had a Happy New Year
Hugs Julie P

UTs Hobby Time said...

Very cute card. Lovely layout and image.

Esther Asbury said...

What a great way to repurpose an old white board. I love how it turned out!! Chalkboards hold a certain charm to me since that's what I used in school!
(BTW - I've had the same problem with my white board but found that using Oops on it took the ink off.
One wash with oops and then a wash with window cleaner to get the oops off = good as new.)