Tuesday 14 January 2014

Just Some Thoughts

Hi Everyone, for some reason my background and header disappeared.  So, I got the idea into my head to just pick a new template......well....it deleted a bunch of things.  I'll try to get them all back, but it will take me some time.
So for now I've put the old template back on and found this background and header.  What do you think?  Not sure if I'll keep it.  I guess I just made a make work project for myself. :(  I am so not computer literate....hope it doesn't take to much.
Anyhoo, just rambling.  I'm off to bed, I'll have another go at it tomorrow.

5 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

It happens, So don't worry!:) I'm sure you'll come up with something great!I too changed my header recently,and had some good learning experience :)

Nancy said...

I think it looks lovely, Jennifer! Computer issues are so frustrating but we can learn much through trying to fix things! :o)

*Vicki* said...

I think this looks great Jennifer! I have been through so many changes with blogs that I do NOT want to really change much at all with mine. I created my own banner and I'm leaving it with a plain white blog! When I start to touch something, I don't want to stop!! LOL!! Trying to control that along with this in my creative process which is why I'm trying my hand at the SIMPLE cards! LOL!! :)

Esther Asbury said...

Love your new template!! Very lovely!

Danielle Dunn said...

I love it Mom!