Friday 4 September 2015

A Jean Skirt


Hello! Today I just wanted to show you a skirt that I made.  I needed a new jean skirt and had been hoarding this stretch jean material for awhile.  It took a lot of material, but then there is a lot of me to cover. :)

I used another skirt I have that fit me as a pattern and I used a zipper I already had even though it was very long....as you can see and it was bright blue so I created a flap to hide that.  LOL
It is very simple and plain with a slit in the back but it is oh so comfortable and I love how I can wear just about any top with it.

It was something outside my comfort zone to sew, and I'm glad I put the effort out.  The Lord gave me patience in the details.
What do you like to sew?


Thanks for dropping by! I'm sharing this at The Art of Homemaking Monday.


2 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

It looks so pretty on you! :))))

JES said...

Great job! I live in jean skirts!!! :) Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays. I usually like to sew quickie projects since I have little patience... I am hoping that will change one day!