Monday 2 May 2016

Sweet Girl!


 Hello Friends!  I have a sweet little card to share with you today.  It was my daughter's birthday yesterday and so I put this together for her.   God has been so good to me!  She's 17 now and is such an amazing and beautiful young woman!


 I used some new stamps that were gifted me and they're from Our Daily Bread Stamps. 


 I used some lovely purply paper by Bo Bunny and then I embossed it with a damask folder.  I added some distressing to the edges of the papers, a touch of a doily and some inking on the corrugated part.   The lace I added was also gifted to me and I couldn't help using two different kinds. :) 


Last of all I added a crocheted flower I made to match.  It's using THIS pattern.  Then popped a pearl in the center.

Sharing with Word Art Wednesday.

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.ca/2016/04/challenge-228-229-family.html

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful card!! Love the bright colors! :) HUGS

Danielle Dunn said...

aw Mom I loved the card. :) it's just perfect

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer! It's such a lovely design! I love the colours you used, that beautiful trim, and your wonderful crocheted flower! Happy Belated Birthday to your daughter! :o)

Esther Asbury said...

Love the doily and pretty crocheted flower! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I love your layers and all the texture!!
Happy belated birthday to your daughter!