Monday 23 January 2017

Doily For You


Hello! Nice to see you again!  Today I have a card that I'd like to share with you.  It was fun to get out some ink as well on this one.  

I found some pretty papers by K& Company, some soft beige lace, some green ribbon and a burlap flower and button.  

On the front panel I inked a sweet lacy wild grass stamp and a sweet sentiment from Tina Wienke.  Something simple for someone I have been thinking about.  

Below is a new doily that I made from a pattern called White Fan Doily by Beth Mueller.  I made it in red and I think it turned out quite striking. 


Thanks so much for dropping by!  Praying you have a wonderful day!

Sharing with Word Art Wednesday and The Art of Homemaking Mondays.




SaveSave

5 comments:

Danielle Dunn said...

They are both very pretty! :) The red is striking.

Esther Asbury said...

Both the card and doily are lovely!

God's Grace Overflows said...

Hello! How are you today?
Both the card and doily are pretty! I love the red doily!! I bet it will really stand out with whatever goes on it! :)
It's very windy here today, the weather people are calling for more snow here. (We still have some snow hanging around since the last storm) I am so ready for Spring! ;)

Have a delightful week Jennifer!
Hugs, Amy

Lisa Lara said...

Love how you used the papers Jennifer. Gorgeous lace doily girly.

Tracy said...

So sweet. The softly stamped grass is a lovely touch. Your doily is beautiful too. Hugs!