Monday 6 March 2017

Lovely Lavender


Hi!  I know I've been posting lots of apron...but I just can't help myself. lol  There is still more lavender fabric to work with and I do love aprons!  Most are for gifts though.


For this one I  used some of the purple linen and then attached some of the lovely lavender print across the bottom and then a piece of the leftover material from the other aprons.  I added some lace that has a faint purple hue to it then for the final touch some lovely big buttons!


This next one is very similar, but it didn't have so much of the lavender field pattern and so I added the lace and also a crochet doily that I made in white.  Then some little crocheted purple flowers and as a finishing touch some wonderful wooden buttons!


I didn't have all the same buttons, but I think it adds to the charm.


Well there you have it. :)  More aprons.  I'll have more coming in the future, but for now I'm going to turn my attention to other projects.  I hope you have a wonderful day! and if you have time and love tea cups I encourage you to look into the tea cup exchange over at The Enchanting Rose.   You have just a short time to sign up.  This is the first year I put my name in, and am very excited about it. :)



Thank you so much for dropping by!  Praying you have a lovely day!

Sharing with the Art of Homemaking Mondays.


SaveSave

6 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

It's so pretty! Love the small crocheted doily with a button.

Roseann Hampton said...

I love your lavender print!

God's Grace Overflows said...

Love your aprons! The lavender print is very cheery!

Hugs, Amy

Danielle Dunn said...

I really like it. :)

domenica.60 said...

What a lovely apron ... the sweet scent of the lavender it's my favourite one.
Greetings,
Franca

JES said...

I am loving your lavender creations! My daughter has been making aprons all week as gifts too! :) Perhaps I will share them soon. Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Monday at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)